MERLOT Marketing Materials
Materials on this site are used to help market MERLOT and to provide information about a variety of topics. The Marketing Materials include one Video and the rest are Brochures that can be individually downloaded as a pdf..
Video - Volunteer Peer Reviewers video
- Overview of MERLOT brochure (.pdf, 8/12) – This brochure can be used to provide people with information about MERLOT including the types of materials, discipline categories, and how they can become involved. An older, French version is also available here.
- Peer Review brochure (.pdf, 8/12) – This brochure introduces people to the MERLOT Peer Review Process and suggests benefits for becoming a MERLOT Peer Reviewer.
- Content Builder brochure (.pdf 6/12) - This brochure explains the MERLOT Content Builder tool that can be used to create learning materials and webpages.
- Mobile Learning brochure (.pdf 7/12) - This brochure explains the MERLOT Mobile Learning portal as well as MERLOT's iOS, Android and Blackberry apps.
- Editorial Board brochures – At the beginning of each academic year, (July 1), updated brochures are created for each Editorial Board. The brochures provide information about MERLOT in general as well as details about the discipline collection. They are designed to be used at professional association meetings. (.pdf 7/12)
- JOLT (Journal of Online Learning and Teaching) brochure, (.pdf, 10/10) - This brochure describes MERLOT's Journal of Online Learning and Teaching and provides information about statistics, types of manuscripts accepted and submission guidelines.
- MERLOT Africa Network (MAN) (.pdf 8/08) - This brochure explains the MERLOT African Network and includes the mission, services, how to join, meetings and awards, partners, and sponsors.
- MERLOT supports Creative Commons (.pdf 8/08) - MERLOT recognizes the effort and commitment of the many
different kinds of MERLOT community members who participate
in building and sustaining the repository and services that comprise MERLOT.
CS - 8/12